Monday, August 20, 2007

Small Sacrafice......

I have to give up dairy!!!! I'm so bummed b/c i love all things dairy!!! I had my second acupuncture appointment Saturday and it was great. SHe is also an herbalist and give me some chinese herbs in a powder form that i'm to mix in a 1/4 cup of warm water and have to take it down in 1-2 big gulps and the taste is not very good. I feel lucky that it is only a small amount i have to drink and i'm hoping that i will get used to the taste quickly. It is supposed to help with my PCOS symptoms and just kind of help move the energy in my body. Apparently, dairy can cause phlem and will clog up the energy and keep it from moving though out my body...who knew?!!? It is a small sacrafice, but i will follow directions. It is going to be hard to give it up, but i must do what i need to do.

She also is having me take some other vitamins. I'm not taking anything right now and so i figure i could use some vitamin supplements. I have been wanting to take some for a while now, but get too overwhelmed at the choices out there. My hubby is taking a multi-vitamin, i have to ask him if he has noticed a big change. Other than that, no much else going on. I'm just trying to remain patient and very positive about IVF. I am hoping acupuncture will help. So far so good. During my last session, it just felt so wonderfull! It is an experience hard to explain, but i had no feeling in my body, in a good way. I was laying there and it was almost like i was suspended in air and it just felt so relaxing. I am hoping next session we can work on my back, it has been killing me!

My sister finds out next week, i believe, what she is having. I hope it is a girl, but overall hope baby is healthy. I find myself getting excited, but also find myself worried about my sister's parenting skills. Some of her actions with her step-kids makes me raise any eyebrow, but i can not judge, it isn't my place. I am sure she will make smart choices for her child. Sometimes i do feel bad that I'm not more excited, but it really isn't because she is pregnant instead of myself, but more because of the unresolved issues we have that caused our distance in the first place. I still haven't asked my mom if she wants to throw her a baby shower, I would like to, but not sure if my mom wants to host it or not. We'll see, if we do, it will be in November, and that will be here before we know it.

Well, hopefully i will notice some change with the herbs and vitamins, i just lack so much energy somedays...its annoying me. I sure hope my sinuses clear up, they have been hurting off and on for last week or so.... okay enough rambling for tonite, gotta go put my head down and rest my painfull eyes! Till next time!

No comments: