Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Bumming around......

So not much going on in life! Life is pretty quiet when nothing going on! Still on the quest for a child and some days i'm okay with the wait, other days, the emptiness is just unbearable! My hubby was away on business last week and did all that I could to keep myself busy during the evenings.....but the time alone was nice. But i'm happy to have him home!

I survived Thanksgiving......but anyone could with a bottle, or 2, of wine in your system!! Yes i know... bad girl! But it was fun. I blocked out completely everything of a year ago.... knowing i was pregnant, praying for a sticky little bean, that wasn't to be. With the advice of my acupuncturist, i just blocked it out! That helped me enjoy the holiday with family! Now i will have to do the same this Christmas! Tequila shots should help with that! Ha!! I'm such a lush! But seriously, it will be a great christmas! With the end of Christmas comes a new year!

A new year is full of new possibilities! A new year will bring new wishes and loaded with all new optimism for a successful year!!! I have made the declaration that come next Christmas, we will have a baby in our lives! It will either biological or not, but me and my hubby will have a child or two to cherish and shower love upon this time next year!!!! I HAVE MADE THE DECLARATION!! God is Great and will not fail me! We deserve this more than anything and it will happen in 2008!!!

Now it's time to face the holiday crowds!!! Crowds is what I most dislike about holiday shopping....everyone seems to be in a rush and is outright rude! Was there ever a time where shoppers were merry and considerate??? Me and the hubby prefer late evening shopping...it is usually quieter and less busy. What I'm most excited about is the baking i'm going to do!!! Me and hopefully my godsons will start a christmas tradition of baking christmas cookies! They enjoyed decorating Halloween Pumpkins in October, maybe they will enjoy decorating cookies! If it weren't for "My Boys" i know that I would have shriveled up and died by now....they are the light of my life in so many ways! I'm blessed to be so involved in their lives and for them to be in mine! I can't help but to get a tingly inside when they accidentally call me "mom" on occasion....too cute! I think that is what keeps me afloat emotionally......

Till next time!

No comments: